Rashtrakutas: Practice MCQs - Set 1
రాష్ట్రకూటులు: ప్రాక్టీస్ బిట్స్ - సెట్ 1
Basic / Factual Level – Kings, Art, Literature, Administration
ప్రాథమిక స్థాయి – రాజులు, కళ, సాహిత్యం, పరిపాలన
Choose the correct option for each question and click "Submit Answer" to view the answer with explanation in English and Telugu.
ప్రతి ప్రశ్నకు సరైన ఆప్షన్ ఎంచుకుని "Submit Answer" బటన్ నొక్కండి. Answer మరియు Explanation (English + తెలుగు) కనిపిస్తుంది.
భాగం A – రాజులు & స్థాపకులు
1. Who was the founder of the Rashtrakuta dynasty?
రాష్ట్రకూట వంశ స్థాపకుడు ఎవరు?
2. The Rashtrakuta capital was initially located at:
రాష్ట్రకూటుల ప్రారంభ రాజధాని:
3. Which ruler built the Kailasanatha temple at Ellora?
ఎల్లోరాలోని కైలాసనాథ దేవాలయాన్ని నిర్మించినది?
4. The Rashtrakuta royal emblem (lanchana) was:
రాష్ట్రకూటుల రాజలాంఛనం:
5. Who wrote 'Kavirajamarga'?
'కవిరాజమార్గం' రచించినది?
భాగం B – పరిపాలన, కళ & యాత్రికులు
6. The 'Tripartite Struggle' was fought among:
త్రిపక్ష పోరాటం ఎవరి మధ్య జరిగింది?
7. Which traveler called Amoghavarsha I one of the four great emperors of the world?
మొదటి అమోఘవర్షుడిని ప్రపంచంలోని నలుగురు గొప్ప చక్రవర్తులలో ఒకరిగా పేర్కొన్న యాత్రికుడు?
8. The last ruler of the Rashtrakuta dynasty was:
రాష్ట్రకూట వంశ చివరి రాజు:
9. Who was the court poet of Krishna III?
మూడవ కృష్ణుడి ఆస్థాన కవి:
10. The Rashtrakutas were initially feudatories of:
రాష్ట్రకూటులు మొదట్లో ఎవరి సామంతులు?
భాగం C – జత, ప్రకటన & శిల్పం
11. Match the following:
కింది వాటిని జతపరచండి:
| List I / జాబితా I | List II / జాబితా II |
|---|---|
| 1. Dantidurga / దంతిదుర్గుడు | a. Kavirajamarga / కవిరాజమార్గం |
| 2. Krishna I / మొదటి కృష్ణుడు | b. Hiranyagarbha sacrifice / హిరణ్యగర్భ యాగం |
| 3. Amoghavarsha I / మొదటి అమోఘవర్షుడు | c. Kailasanatha temple / కైలాసనాథ దేవాలయం |
| 4. Krishna III / మూడవ కృష్ణుడు | d. Tanjaiyum Konda / తంజైయుం కొండ |
12. Statement I: Amoghavarsha I was called "Dakshina Bharata Ashoka."
Statement II: He embraced Jainism.
ప్రకటన I: మొదటి అమోఘవర్షుడిని "దక్షిణ భారత అశోకుడు" అని పిలుస్తారు.
ప్రకటన II: ఆయన జైన మతాన్ని స్వీకరించాడు.
13. The Ellora caves were patronized by which dynasty?
ఎల్లోరా గుహలను పోషించిన వంశం:
14. Which Rashtrakuta ruler assumed the title 'Khadgavaloka'?
'ఖడ్గావలోక' బిరుదు ధరించిన రాష్ట్రకూట పాలకుడు:
15. 'Prashnottara Ratnamalika' was written by:
'ప్రశ్నోత్తర రత్నమాలిక' రచించినది:
16. The administration unit of 50–70 villages was called:
50–70 గ్రామాల సమూహాన్ని ఏమని పిలిచేవారు?
17. Who was the Arab traveler who visited Manyakheta during Indra III's reign?
మూడవ ఇంద్రుడి కాలంలో మాన్యఖేటాన్ని సందర్శించిన అరబ్ యాత్రికుడు:
18. The Rashtrakuta dynasty ruled approximately from:
రాష్ట్రకూట వంశ పాలనా కాలం:
19. Which Jain acharya was the guru of Amoghavarsha I?
మొదటి అమోఘవర్షుడి జైన గురువు:
20. The Trimurti sculpture at Elephanta caves represents:
ఎలిఫెంటా గుహల్లోని త్రిమూర్తి శిల్పం ఏమి సూచిస్తుంది?
No comments:
Post a Comment